3 days late, sore breasts this morning

3 days late, sore breasts this morning took a test monday morning negative but should a take another one and whats the best kind to take i took a digital??

mamas1988

Asked by mamas1988 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• digital is the best. I had VERYYYY sore breasts the day i tested and it came up positive.
    Like they hurt even when I walked. But I have very large breast so no matter what they
    bounce a tad. And it was SOOO painful.
    I would test in the morning with you first pee of the day.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I always say try a First Response test. I got two postiives with both my pregnancies over 1 week befoer my missed period.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• YEp I agree first respond and clear blue just to be sure you should take another test 2-5 days from the last time you've taken one and that should give you your answer.
    MizNque

Answer by MizNque at 7:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009