• In the Spotlight:

has any one ever peed their pants NOT KIDS

i know this is really gross but i was just wondering if it has happened to any one else, i was playiong jumprope with my sister inlaw and her sister inlaw and my neice and i started jumping and i peed my pants a tiny bit and then i had to run to the bathroom it was very gross and funny in a kinda sorta way and i know its happened to my cuzins b4 and they are also in their 20s and they were jumping in a trampoline and didnt make it out. so how bout you?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 5:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, when I was pregnant. Kegal exercises help that.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 5:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well pregnancie i can understand but it was just so unexpected lol hahahahha
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes I refuse to jump on a trampolin now I have been doing that since I was about 16 not really sure why but I don't jump on them anymore!

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When I was a teenager I did. I couldn't laugh really hard or get tickled because I'd pee, LOL! My bladder is actually stronger now after having kids than it was back then.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my mom used to but she had a bladder thing she got surgery for it she says most moms get it after being pregnant
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• and i already have a baby so i wondered if i got the same thing lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When I was pregnant any little sneeze made me pee my myself. LOL that sucked!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No but I have pooped my pants before.. LOL Bad diarriah and well yeah i was driving on the highway between CO and KS so theres NO WHERE to stop and go.. soo well You should have seen my sons face!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, i have done that. I just get to caught up in what i am doing, or it sneaks up to fast and I don't make it (I am usually upstairs and the bathroom is downstairs).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i always pee my pants (cuz im pregnant) but before i was pregnant i peed from laughing sooo hard all the time...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009