Jesus SAVES!

How many of us have accpeted Him in our lives?

Share your story!

Praise God, He Sooo LOVES YOU!!

aMbeR012005

Asked by aMbeR012005 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous.. she is talking about Grace. Even if you blew it His Blood covered it and His Grace takes care of it and you get to repent and be forgiven.

My story is long but I have been a follower of Jesus for 23 yrs now and was rescued from a potential livestyle that would have been wrong. He showered me with His amazing love and set me free from the lies that held me down... I am still being set free from things since we are continuelly being saved and will not be fully saved until we finish the race set before us. Saved is a term used way too loosely and many do not understand the scriptures that speak of it! :-)
    Salvation and His Grace is a gift and then we continue growing and being saved from things daily! Incredible walk filled with His Amazing Love and Grace!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Amen Jesus saves you are so right... I was saved when I was about 15 yrs old but when i was about 17 i back slide and started doing things of the world.. Drugs,clubs,parties etc... I got pregnant at 19 with a guy i thought I loved well he ending up beating me so i left him and went back to the drugs sex with different people. But then when i was at my lowest point God knew and he sent this great man my way which is now my hubby and we talked about the Lord so much and I know God had sent him my way so I got marred and got saved Praise the Lord and now im stronger then ever thanks to God. I have a 5yr old and a 1 yr old and God has done so much. If it wasnt for his grace and mercy I would not be here today and I thank him so much.. Great question

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My story is kinda long. I was just thinking of writing the whole thing out in my journal. But basically I was totally lost and I didn't even know it. I was just trying to satisfy myself with anything, relationships, alcohol, drugs, success, partying, etc. At the time I thought I was having a great time, but now that I look back I was just so desperate.

I had a little bit of a Christian background (I had gone to church a handful of times as a small child and my parents had given me a kids Bible that I never read). But when I got older I got really into the occult and Satanism. I mixed that with some of the meditation and mind control things I had learned studying martial arts. It was all very demonic, but at the time it didn't seem like it.

Eventually I came to a point where I was alone. Nothing drastic. I was just dumped by a bf and my old friends and I had gone different ways with jobs and school. I ended up . . .cont
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oooo Hinson , i felt that lol

Praise God for HIs Mercy , and His love for you!!
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• cant wait to read the rest of yours Cinnamon-mom :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I ended up "trying out" church. It was a big deal to me because I went all by myself. I was so scared to walk in there, like I was going to incinerate. LOL. I seriously thought all the Christian people would know about me and sneer.

[[[Oh, I forgot, I had "accepted Jesus" at a Harvest crusade when my aunt took me one time (9th grade) But I had NEVER gone farther than that with God before]]] So anyways, as I was there I heard this guy teaching about Jesus. It was the most mind blowing stuff I had ever heard. God began to get ahold of my heart. I kept coming back. I eventually made some friends. I started reading my Bible, I got baptized. It was the most amazing time of my life.

I would go to church, by myself, take notes and then go home and study my notes!!! I knew God was real and that He loved me. He began to clean me up from the inside. I no longer had the desire for my old sinful life. I was overflowing with . . .
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• thanks aMbeR :) God bless you sister...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was 15..runaway, and 2 months pregnant. I hadnt been home in a month or so.
    My dad abused me, i lashed out and rebeled.I knew far to much for my age..I had dont to much for my age.
    Anyways, my friend lived down the street from a church..to walk from where i was staying we had to pass it. I pushed my friends to go with me next morning for church..We were about 10 minutes late, and its still hadnt started ..(seems He was waiting for me :) ) ..Worship started right away..Give it eh..not even in the middle of the first praise song, I know now it was the Holy Ghost who was comforting, and i cried and cried, and cried..and cried ...My friends were a bit embarrassed. lol..But that day i told God i wanted a do over..
    I stood away, prayed more, but walked away again. My son was born. The first year of his life, I was struggling to accept the second chance God was giving me .
    I did better as the years went by. Finally, ...
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was overflowing with His love. I have been following Him now for about 12 years (maybe longer) and I am now married to a minister. I teach a Bible study to the high school girls every Sunday night. It is a blessing to be able to talk to others about what I didn't know.

I look at myself as the Samaritan woman from John 4. I was just sitting by the well all alone and hiding my shame, thinking I know about spiritual things. And here comes Jesus, knowing exactly where I have been but coming for me anyways. He offers me His living water and tells me I will never thirst again. It is sooooo true. I want to be just like her and go and run and tell everyone. ""Come and meet a man who told me everything I ever did! Can this be the Messiah?" I want everyone to come and see what He can do in our lives.

So that is my story, abridged. :)
    I can't wait to read your stories. Great Question btw.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• What does he save?? I like coupons... I save with those! lol!!
    Anonymous