Is it normal to be this upset during pregnancy?

I cry everyday,im upset or sad way more than i am happy.if my son gets fussy i cant help it and i get upset i dont know what to do anymore. i dont know if this is normal or if i should talk to my doctor about it.i just feel so lost and i just dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you most likely have pregnancy induced depression. I had this with my daughter and then ended up with postpartum depression as well, since your at a higher risk if you suffer during pregnancy. I would call you doc for sure, you need to enjoy your pregnancy and its not healthy for the baby when you so upset. Good luck!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 5:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Everyone becomes hormonal during pregnancy. I would cry about the silliest things, like tv commercials.
    Anonymous