Have you ever had to do this

I bought my daughter some things this weekend. Some clothes and a pair of shoes. Spent @106.00. I paid cash for them that day because i made a deposti on friday in the bank to cover everything that was out. OR so i thought. I miscalculated and wrote a chekc in the depoist column and my balance is off now. I have only taken the tags off of one of the outfits the one she wore for easter, and the shoes were too small so i needed to exchange them. Anyways is it wrong of me to take them back and return some of them to get money back? The tags and everything are still on them. Is that wrong? Will they question me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, your fine. It's an honest mistake. Don't worry about it.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It is none of anyones business why you are returning something. Just tell them if they ask it was a gift or they don't fit.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009