If you do not believe in birth control in any form but do not want anymore children what do you do?

This is just purely out of curiousity. I am not bashing anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not have sex. lol! I have no idea... never was into not using birth control.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• some idiot is gonna say "Dont have sex"
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my cuzin says abstinence lol pull out although it doesnt always work and dont some people just follow how their period is and that work for them?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• oh wow..someone said it..but at least she wasnt anonymous =P so props for her..

well..basically...i used to have sex and have the guy pull out...im allergic to latex and i never heard of pig skin condoms? w/e they are and i had sex MANY times with out protection and i never got pregnant because he pulled out in time...

but i am pregnant now because we wanted a kid and so he didnt pull out
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• The pull out method doesnt work!
    I have a 5 month old to prove it. :)
    Google something called Natural Family Planning. I never tried it but ive heard about it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Pulling out is not a form of birth control. It's like playing poker, you never know what kind of hand your going to get..there's sperm in pre-cum, which comes out all throughout sex. But if you don't want kids, you shouldn't have sex..this is true.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My hubby got a vasectomy :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Catholics, for example, practice Natural Family Planning. Basically you chart your cycle and abstain from sex during the time you ovulate.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I am Catholic and use Natural Family Planning. So far so good...my youngest is going to be 9 in May.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol im sure someone is gonna call me a whore for this...
    but...pull out method DOES work...
    Ive had sex with about 15 different guys (SOMETHING I AM NOT PROUD OF!!)
    most of it was in college and i was drunk and was taken advantage of too :-\
    but i shouldnt have been drinking..

Anyways, NONE of them had protection on and i didnt use birth control...(very irresponsible)
    and some of those guys ive had sex with MANY MANY MANY times...and they all pulled out..I DID NOT GET PREGNANT!

now im going to be getting married, and this guy accepts my past and understands that i messed up (yeah i just barely got lucky to find this guy) and we're having a baby together! But we planned this one :D
    Anonymous