Oh , my gosh it was going to take forever to do it.

I was trying to put my pictures from my camera card onto a cd. There were like 297 pictures. Anyways, it was taking so long to do it on my computer. And i am at work so i can't tie the computer up that long. Can i do it at a store? How much do you think they charge? I wanted to do it so i can delete them from my camera card. Everytime i put it in the computer to get my new pics, it takes a long time to download all of them. Any suggestions? Should i just buy a new memory card?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can do it at walmart for $3.00, and it only takes a couple of minutes.
    Anonymous

• Yeah just take it to WalMart and you can get a CD from the person in the photo center and put them all on there. I do it all the time bc I take so many pictures and I dont want to delete them but I dont have time to take them all off.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Memory cards are cheap. Why not get one with lots of storage? Why not get a few?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can also do it at Walgreens. It only takes a few minutes and the CD is $2.99. I always do mine there.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yep, Walgreens is the answer. $2.99. They give you the CD. You buy a candy bar and eat it while you wait. Whalaa! You got pictures. If you have any trouble/confusion navigating the system, they are glad to help.
    jwewrite

Answer by jwewrite at 2:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009