Just a thought

What do porn stars use for birth control? I was reading the questions and started to think about it.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 5:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you know..ive always wondered that lmfao.
    they prolly use Plan B
    (which is morning after pill i think)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I believe they use a diaphragm.

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You think so that's alot of sperm to handle, LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Here is something else to think about. Do they enjoy their job? Or how about this one, what do they do when they are trying to spice up their relationships?
    Anonymous

• I notice that a lot of them use their mouths...lol

I don't know...never really thought about it. I am betting it is something like an implant or something. Man, it would suck if you got pregnant as a porn star...that would make one hell of a Maury show!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Actually, alot of the guys anymore wear condoms. They are very "natural" in color, so unless you look right at it, you won't see it. Some of them probably take their own precautions as well (the pill, a shot, some of them may have even had their tubes tied).
    -Ashley.
    P.S. Can you tell I have seen alot of porn? lol
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• tubal ligation? birth control pills? rings? I'm sure there are a lot from which to choose. I would think it would be more a chore /job than pleasureable since they are not with men/women they want to be with. Porn stars are still women and most women need the emotional bond with a lover. I've even heard that many (who are with men) are lesbians. If so, I doubt they are having the time of their life.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009