Do you feel like everyone is having their baby so soon and your gonna be pregnant forever?

EVERYONE from my child birth class has had their baby already...except for me!!!
im due next week and i feel like im going to be pregnant forever! i want to cry cuz im soooo jealous!!!

i cant freaking wait!! =( =(
and i just had an ultrasound yesterday (for growth) and it was amazing watching my baby move her fingers.

but i feel like im gonna be pregnant forever =(

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most of my friends are due in the next month and I'm not due til the end of June. It's starting to really bug me that they'll all have cute little babies while I'm still fat and prego...
    TotallyWarped

Answer by TotallyWarped at 5:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• im TINY...and every time i see a newborn i want to cry because im soooo jealous! and i feel like she's NEVER EVER gonna get here..im 39 weeks and omg..i have a TON of pressure in my vagina right now but they said her head was really really low yesterday...and i been having on and off contractions all day today...

im not too worried..i dont think ill be going into labor tonight..i wish! <33

but when i come onto this site, it makes me happy reading "im 22 weeks" because i think "wow, i remember back when i was 22 weeks! i made it this far"
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Nope. :) I am the only one due in May in a few of my groups and my friends have had their babies, etc. I am loving it though. I love hearing their beautiful birth stories, and am not jealous at all. My time will come! I am just enjoying every last bit of pregnancy I can. This is my last!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I understand where your coming from. When I was pregnant last year, I was due towards the end of May. A good friend of mine was due around the beginning-middle of June. She ended up having her baby in mid-May ... I was so jealous! I thought she'd probably give birth early, but not that early, and not before I did! Anyhow, just sharing my story, good luck with everything!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ap9902, jesum! that'd make me cry! lol..i thought about asking this question because when i got back from the OB today i was a woman that was in my child birth class with her nb..and i was like "omg..im the only one left! thats the last couple ive seen"

=[ soooo depressing...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I know what you mean, my friend just had her baby and I'm super jealous about it lol I'm also super scared too though so time is going by slow but fast if that makes sense
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If it makes you feel better I am only 24 weeks and I have several friends that I have been pregnant with that have already had their babies. I am last in line =(

My sis-in-law is due in 6 weeks, so that's going to be pure torture!!!! I can totally feel your pain, but t least you are a LOT closer than I am lol!!!
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• omg...id hate to be 24 weeks all over again...asdkjfhaskjfhaklfhko gahhh!!

im drinking some Tea <3
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• hahah i say this all the time! i feel like i got pregnant wayyyy before everyone else i know, yet they all had their babies before me! it feels like i go through the weeks so slow and that people are like lapping me! im 32 weeks today thank god, and i cant take it anymore!!! IM SOOOOO DONE BEING PREGNANT!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 8:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I started at about 30 weeks. I was actually cuddled up to my husband in bed and I leaked on him,LOL Sometimes I would leak a lot and sometimes I would leak a little. But, really the most leaking I did was 3 days after birth and my breasts became engorged.
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009