when is it over???

we've been together since 2005 we got married in a rush in 2007after finding out i was pregnant. we had been broken up a month because my now husband wasnt wanting to get married and wasnt happy anymore in our relationship, so we moved apart. then a month later we were married now the fighting and bickering over the littles thing turns in to something bigger. I moved out 4 weeks ago every three days he asks when i'm coming back. then we start fighting over fighting then 3 days goes by he want an answer that i can't give him. i truly dont know. I'm at the end of my rope with everything but i cant leave him i love him but cant stand fighting with him. what's left after the fighting is gone and you see that nothing is holding you together but your child is that worth staying or is it better to be apart??? I just need an answer i know no one can tell me what to do i just need to know if i'll be ok if i do leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• If its what you really want, then you'll be fine. My SO and I have been having problems for the last 4 months. Our current trend is to talk for a week, get into a fight about nothing and then not speak for 2 to 3 weeks, and it sucks. I was supposed to move in with him at the end of this month because we have a baby due next month. I decided to stay in my place because we fight so much. I don't want my little girl growing up thinking that fighting is the norm.
    Anonymous

• You will be fine if you leave. You will probably be better off without all the emotional chaos. I know I was and never regretted leaving.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• When you can walk away and not regret it.
    Anonymous

• If I were in this situation, I think I would leave. Its best to end it instead of dragging it out. Then more and more resentment builds up and it can really start to affect your kids. Its easier to get along if you don't drag it out. Sometimes, anyway.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 6:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009