To All the women who work from home with AmeriPlan,how long did it take you to reach RSD?

I have been with AmeriPlan for 2 months now and haven't enrolled anyone.Iwant to reach RSD,but I'm not having any luck.I don't see how Janie Jones made $4,000 her first month.I don't have alot of money to buy leads or advertise on yahoo jobs.How do you guys enroll 10 IBO's a month.I keep hearing that it is a numbers game.What do you do if you don't have any leads to call everyday.Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• PM me... with the promotion we are running now, you CAN do it! It took me Almost 6 months to do it... Now, I'm building in my sleep... RSD is the hard part!

PM me... I have a great list of Free Lead companies... Most will give you 10-20 free leads hoping you will buy more... You don't have to. Plus, I can tell you how to generate using Craigslist and such... I got 15 opt-ins from Craigslist alone today...

Let me know who's team you're on in your message if you don't mind. I NEVER spend money on leads!! It's just a waist!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009