• In the Spotlight:

get really nervous around cerain people or im not sure waht feeling help

there are some ladys who i do not like at all i am starting to get over it and i dont wish for them to die anymore but i still dont really like them and iv noticed and i dont know why but when they are around i get all shakey and like i cant breath is my body trelling me im scared of them or is it just expressing how much i realluy dislike them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do what I do when ppl make me feel like that.....Hide in the dark and jump them and beat the tar out of them. Always makes me feel better.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Why do you have to be around them? Why would you want them to die?? Just don't go around them.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Could it be a kind of psychic thing? I know it sounds crazy, but I get this same thing around my hubby's aunt. She is a neat freak and everytime I am around her I get all nervous and shakey. It was really bad when i was in the hospital in labor with my daughter. She showed up and I had to force myself to go to sleep just to stop my heart from racing in my chest.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• at least the people you want to die arent dying =P

I told my mom i hope she died and shes dead..and im happy she's dead...she was an abusive drug addict. She beat the shit outta me...so no regrets on that call...terrible parenting skills she had -_-

she over dosed on pills...what a loser -_-
    i dont even take tylenol for my headaches..i just drink water..its healthier
    Anonymous

• im sorry to hear you say that or for your bad cituation anon, and when im around them is because my parnts in laws have a store and they go to the store to buy their food its a small store and right next to the house and i wanted them to die because one of them had sex with my husband when i hadnt met him b4 but it still bugs me and she alwasy calls my father in law dad like if she was his daughter in law but yea im starting to get over it and i dont wish her or her family to die anymore but i just get all like my hearts coming out and shakey
    Anonymous

• sensitive spirit I would imagine. Find your center and breathe deeply when they come around.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Wow please learn how to spell!!
    Anonymous

• I hear a paded room calling your name..!
    Anonymous

• ORIGINAL POSTER -jajajaHAHAHHAA again i repeat as long as you are understanding my question what does my spelling matter why is everyone so ugh on this so some peopel dont care how they spell let us be!!! and a padded room lol yea i think that to because of other things but this? why? dont you think i have a at least a little bit of a right to be upset about this? not only did he have sex but she claims that her little girl is his well she said it when he wasnt there and its not his its someone elses who hada wife other than her and it wouldnt bug you for someone to call your father in law dad when you know why they are saying it?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dont give a rats @$$ what someone calls my FIL!
    Anonymous