If you called CPS on a family that you thought weren't taking good care of the kids would you also be man enough to step up and take the kids on yourself?

hehe, that's how it should be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• i think your right if someone is bad ass or tough enough to critizcize somone elses child care then maby they should be the example and prove that they better ......... if they can
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't agree that that is how it should be. I'm not in any position to take on more kids, but if I know a child is being abused or neglected, I absolutely would report it. Why should the child have to suffer just b/c I can't take him/her in? That's ridiculous.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• There aren't enough foster homes out there for all the poor abused children. I think they should also investigate the home of the one that called.
    Anonymous

• i agree w/ u, but only if the situation is really bad! Sometimes ppl can be really dumb about what they are calling about, but whatever I guess they keep all the CPS workers their jobs. I wish there wasn't as many cases as there are these days, pretty sad!
    Anonymous

• I agree tropicalmama. Just b/c I am not willing to take on the kids, doesnt mean they deserve to be abused. Thats strange.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Do you really think they are better off in the system??
    Anonymous

• I agree with PP. I would report it, but I could not afford to take on another child!!! They should be able to move on from a family where they are being neglected/ mistreated/ abused and I have a better life, but I wouldn't be able to give them a great life finanically!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, thats a great idea, punish the ones who are trying to look out for the kids safety.

mom2twobabes

• If you lived next to "Octomom", would you be ready to take all her kids????

For a friend though, absolutely!!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 6:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• There are so many cases because people call on dumb shit! And when the workers get there the house is cleaned up and the kids are happy LOL!
    Anonymous