We have been trying since october to get pregnant. I am two weeks late but the pregnancy test say negative...could I still be pregnant?

DShankles0421

Asked by DShankles0421 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is a chance but if the test says no then most likely your not....
    Anonymous

• Yes, you could still be pregnant! You need to get blood work done, that is the BEST way to find out if there's a bun in the oven. My friend had the same thing happen to her, she took a few urine test's and they all said Negative, but she had all the other symptoms of pregnancy. She went and got her blood tested and sure enough she was!!
    Anonymous

• Sure you could! HPT's don't work for everyone. I would make an appointment with your DR and they will do a blood test and possibly an ultrasound. Good luck!!!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, sometimes it can take a little bit for the pregnancy tests to pick up the hormones.
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009