We have been trying since october to get pregnant. I am two weeks late but the pregnancy test say negative...could I still be pregnant?

My lmp was March 2, 2009

DShankles0421

Asked by DShankles0421 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible... But not as likely... I had been trying since February 2007 and we are now 17 weeks pregnant...

Good luck!
    angelmama081007

Answer by angelmama081007 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• some pregnancy tests dont detect it until you are like 5 weeks. i knew i was pregnant with my first before a test could even tell me. sure thing 4 weeks later after being 2 weeks late i got a positive. biggest thing is dont stress about it. the more you stress the more you make your body think you are. best of luck to you and if its your time it will happen!!!
    renee1986

Answer by renee1986 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• some people get pregnant the first few tries, others dont, everyones different. if your period is regular then yes its definitely possible. id wait another week (or 2 if you can hold out that long) and test again. that way youd be 4 weeks late and it should give you a definite answer then. good luck girl!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 8:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I didnt get a positive result until I was 13 days late...I would try taking another in a few days. If that one comes back negative, and you still have no period, I would call the doctor.
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009