please answer anon...do you have roaches in your house/apartment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope
    Anonymous

• No...but why do you want us to be anonymous =P
    Anonymous

• Oh hell no!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 6:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oopps...forgot to answer anon. lol
    mamaada

• Not in this liftime. We have the yard sprayed every three months and all around the house to be SURE no nasty boogers show up
    Anonymous

• no, our condo association has each unit sprayed every 3 months.
    Anonymous

• No if you do you should call a bug guy asap!
    Anonymous

• Yep..sure do. They aren't bad, but these are old and nasty buildings. I am clean to the point of being OCD but it only works if the entire apartment is clean to the point of OCD. I am going to have to bomb everything before we move so we do not take them with us.
    Anonymous

• When we lived in Mississippi on base housing, we had the huge nasty tree raoches, no matter how clean we were..... we watched them walk in under the door once ~ YUCK!

I think it depends a little on where you live, but you just need to be more cautious and not leave ANY food out overnight, or ANY dishes in the sink!! Even dry goods need to be out of cardboard boxes and into plastic containers.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 6:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We also had a problem when we lived in base housing (at Ft. Hood) It was so disgusting. They supposedly sprayed every 3 months but I lived there for over a year and I only saw them one time! Now we live in our own house (granted we live in NC now) but we don't have roaches in our house.
    I totally agree that you need to make sure that everything in your cupboards are sealed up and never never leave any food out or dirty dishes.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009