Legit work from home jobs?

Do any moms know of any REAL work from home jobs. I don't mean the kind where you have to set up your own home business either. My mother in law used to assemble products from home and get paid for it. Interested in something like that. If anyone know of any please let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have an article on Nontraditional work at home jobs you might be interested in:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4880957_nontraditional-computer-jobs.html

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have a list of legit home jobs on my site...

www.Sabrinas-closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Whatever company you find check with the BBB - when I was still looking for my work from home dream job I found some company that wanted angel pins - well I checkedthem out and they had a horrible record so just be sure and watch out for yourself.
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free! (no sales, I promise)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• These ladies have given you some great advice and websites to check out.. as I have checked them out myslf. Just keep in mind that even though you will find companies who Hire from home, most (not all) but most will only be seasonal and are usually in the Home Operator area. You may still hve to take a background check and or drug test. Just make sure to ask the questions before signing on because even though you may get hired.. the company will still consider you as an Independant Contractor.. Which is having your own business...LOL! Should you find a company that actually pays you for putting together Toys or what not.. Let me know, But I have yet to see one company that actually holds up their end when it comes to stuff like that!

Much success!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out workingathomecommunity.com . This should give you a decent amount of them to help you out that are really good

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 3:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I just started this so I don't know how well this is going to go but it looks very promising and you get a TON for what you pay for their is no calls or orders there is some set up time in the beginning but then it is sopossd to be automatic after that I am not there yet you should check it out and let me know what ya think
    http://www.livenbig.com/
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009