I DON'T KNOW IF MY CALCULATIONS ARE RIGHT PLEASE HELP?

IF I STARTED MY PERIOD ON THE 16TH OF LAST MONTH IT LAST FOR 7 DAYS THEN 14 DAYS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST DAY OF MY PERIOD WOULD COUNT MY OVULATION DAY WHICH MEANS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 29TH RIGHT.SO DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD HAVE STARTED MY PERIOD ON THE 12TH SINCE I AM ON A 28 DAY CYCLE.SORRY IT'S ROCKET SCIENCE AT THIS POINT FOR ME I HAVE'NT STARTED AND JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD BE PREGGY THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK IN ADVANCE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test!
    Anonymous

• If you have a 28 day cycle that is regular like clockwork and ovulate on exactly day 14 of your cycle, then you would have ovulated on Mar. 30th and your your next period should have started yesterday, Apr. 13th. Hope things go the way you want them to! Best wishes!
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 8:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009