For Pagans: What is your profession?

I was reading a leaflet explaining paganism to Non-pagans and it stated that Pagans usually flock to things like the medical field.
So what do you do?

Momma_Halo

Asked by Momma_Halo at 6:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• unemployed/homemaker
    Anonymous

• stay at home mom, but when I have been employed I have been a teacher/care giver. I am medically influenced in my life and am able to solve most medical issues without the help of a dr (but I do go when it is beyond my control and it is needed)
    Anonymous

• I went to college for graphic/web design and I had a job in a closely related field (but hard to explain) for 3 years but since my daughter was 6 months old Ive been a stay at home mom and now shes 3 yrs old.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 6:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I guess I fit the leaflet because I am Pagan and I am in the Health care/medical field. I am a Health Care Administrator (basically a nurse without the title lol and more towards the business part of the hospital).

Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 6:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• SAHM, but if I were to have another profession, it would be as a psychologist.
    Xakana

Answer by Xakana at 6:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was looking over the leaflet again and it also said that Pagans are also known to be in the computer fields as well. Or education anything that deal with helping people. Good to know.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 6:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't agree that pagans tend to lean toward that field. I do surmise that those that have a natural healing ability lean toward that field.

I'm a data entry clerk for a medical billing company.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• LOL...not Pagan, but Agnostic and YES I work in the medical field...LOL.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Retired Teacher now a SAHGM (stay at home grandmother), but I did at one time take medical billing... also took physc classes...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Im a homemaker. Before that I did customer service/secretarial type things.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009