I NEED LABOR TO START NOW! but im not allowed to have sex or walk..

I am due next week and my REAL mom is coming up next week too for 3 days for my birthday..its gonna be my first time meeting her and it really want my baby out for her to see! So she can see her granddaughter...im due on wednesday and my birthday is April 24th and shes coming down on the 24th until the 27th then going back to Maine.

This is her only chance she can make it down here...and id love to have this baby out so she can see her...also because of the pain im in too!

im not allowed to have sex and i cant walk around either =[
which totally blows (it was doctors orders)

what can i do to induce labor?

And pleasee please please please please please please please PLEASE no bashing and saying "When baby is ready" pleaseee i beg you NOT to say that =[

please respect my wishes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im due the 22nd and my birthday is the 24th
    Anonymous

• I've heard Raspberry Leaf Tea helps induce labor.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 6:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can always try nipple stimulation, or walking. Like not hard core walking "Um, I was just getting up to go to the restroom doc!" Any sort of light exercise could help, like folding laundry...
    Anonymous

• hahaha Anon <3 yeah they told me bed rest =P but i walked home from the hospital today (i live about 2 minutes away) so i was walking up hills lol..
    i have Raspberry Leaf tea...ill try again with that
    Anonymous

• They told you no sex and no walking so that you don't go into labor....so do what they said not to do
    Anonymous

• no..they didnt tell me no sex and no walking for that reason...its because my blood pressure is sooooooooooooooooo high...its at 131 over 90 and they said that that is wayy too high for me..
    Anonymous

• just when having sex dont get to excited lol.
    Anonymous

• well i cant have sex not only for the high blood pressure..but also because i cut myself shaving REALLY REALLY REALLY badly and the doctor said no sex for a few days because of the cuts and she wants them to heal... :-\
    Anonymous

• Why don't they induce you if your blood pressure is so high? Are you making any progress down there yet? Are you dilated or effaced any? Castor Oil can help if you want to drink it. I did with my daughter. Have the stripped your membranes yet to avoid going over your due date? Nature will let you know when your ready no matter what. Does your birth mother have to leave after 3 days or can she take more time off? Could she come at another time?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• im 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced..they wont strip my membranes until im fully thinned out..

She wants to come down to for my birthday and we been planning this ever since i told her i was pregnant..and she has to be back for the 27th. =[

i tried castor oil...did NOTHING for me...at all..i didnt even poop...
    Anonymous