SEX TALK

At what age did you become sexually active? Do you wish you would have waited? How many are with the man they lost their virginity too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• 23, i did wait (glad i did) and married to him for almost 19 yrs!
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Lost my virginity at 13. Ya....I wish I would've waited. I am NOT with that man anymore.
    Anonymous

• Lost my virginity at 15, but it wasn't with my dh. I did start dating my dh a few months later and been with him ever since. Although I don't regret it, because we where both virgins, I would do it differently if I could.

Anonymous

• I was sexually active at age 14. I think I was way to young and I did at the time feel presured, I lost it to a random guy that i wasnt even dating. Yeah hes in prison for raping a girl. I really wish I waited because I by the time I was 17 i have slept with 21 guys and I believe now that it was because i never understood why you auctually had sex i assumed it was to make a guy like you. WOW was I wrong. I want my kids to be open and honest with me when they become or want to become sexually active so i can talk to them about it!
    Anonymous

• I lost my virginity at 16, now I am 17 (18 soooooooon! )--expecting with the same man I lost my virginity too, who I call hubby :) Been with him since 2/08. Some say I am just a stupid teenager, but I know I made the right decision. :) Not proud about loosing my virginity at 16, but hey. Look where I am now ;)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I lost my virginity at age 15. I regretted it for a little while. But then I met Kira's dad in college. We were very cool and got real close. In 2004, I got pregnant with Kira. Her dad was no where to be found and wasn't at the hospital to sign her birth certificate. Soon after that relationship disaster, I met Tamera's dad. We got real cool and the same story. I was naive and never listened to what my family had to say. He jetted after I had her. He didn't sign her birth certificate either. So, I was never married and I had two daughters with no man. I look back over the years, and I never regret having my angels. Plus I have a wonderful fiance who loves me unconditionally!!
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i was 17 and yes we are still together. been together 6 years, have a house, some dogs and a 9 month old!!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 16 and yes i wish i would have waited
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I definetely wish I'd have waited.. I was too young, and like someone else said, I thought love equals sex... man was I wrong.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I lost mine at 15, and was in love. I really dont regret it. I didnt sleep around it was only the first guy and my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009