i need help fining a job online , or work at home that it is not a scam.

dayshadow

Asked by dayshadow at 6:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Me too. Let me know what you find.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have some ideas as to things you might be interested in.  I just finished a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They range from virtual assisting, medical transcription to nontraditional jobs.  You can check them out on my Journal page at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Check out my site:
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I have a list there! They are ALL Legit.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No deliveries,no invemtory,free website,lots of media coverage

www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I recently started working from home with a wonderful company that has been around for over 20 years and is listed with the BBB. If you would like more information please contact me.
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 10:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hello~ Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but had paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I love what I do! Make sure whatever you decide to go with, that is something you can be passionate about. I wish you good luck! http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

•  You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The business I do is legit, and has great earning potential. It is very easy and doesn't take a lot of time and is done from home. Most of the time I have a kid on my lap when I'm working. There is NO selling,No meetings or Parties,NO inventories or orders, No cold calling. That not even the best part! I save hundreds of dollars on shopping every month with this program. It has worked great for me! Take a look at my profile page for more detailed info. I wish you the best of luck finding something, just be careful because there is a lot of crap out there. :)
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 12:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out workingathomecommunity.com . This should give you a decent amount of them to help you out that are really good

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 3:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2009