I got my cervix checked today and im really......

crampy. He asked if I wanted him to stir things up. Im guessing my membranes. I said no because I'd rather go into labor when my bodys ready but he already started. I was just wondering if it's normal to feel real crampy like im gonna start my period or could this be the beginning of labor. Im 1cm and almost 39weeks.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he must have done it for a reason..i sure wish i could get my membranes stripped...i am 39 weeks and they still wont strip mine lmfao
    im 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My SIL said that hurts really really bad. And doesn't always cause labor.
    Anonymous

• Try to relax in a warm bath tub and just rub where you feel the cramping. When you get out and it feels worse then you might be going into labor. If the cramping stops completely then you are fine, just irritated from having your membranes stripped.
    Anonymous

• yes, it is normal...maybe ur baby will come soon!!!Congrats!!!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 8:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009