What could be causing this?

Last night, I started bleeding relatively severely during sex with my SO. I've NEVER bled during sex before and it definitely surprised me. What could cause something like this so randomly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• He may have tore you a little. If your still bleeding could it be your period? I would see a dr if it continues to happen.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Not still bleeding. It didn't last long but it was kind of a lot while it was happening. Like I said, nothing like that has ever happened before. -OP
    Anonymous

• If it happens again, definitely get it checked out. Doesn't sound normal to me.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Did you suddenly get your period? Was it really rough sex? Sometimes if I'm about to get my period and my SO really gives it to me hard (if you know what I mean), my period will start. Not really heavy but like THERE.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Its your period.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It's happened to me before and it's not the period... it's that the cervix and uterus drop when we have babies... so deep penetration will cause them sometimes (different angles make it deeper and hit different things). It's also the symptom of other things so if it happens again, I'd call the dr's office to ask what you should do. Might not be a bad idea to call anyways, we're not dr's here unfortunately and I personally dont' want to tell you not to worry and it be something you might not want to put off checking out.
    Good luck :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Was it rough sex? Did you use lube?
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 8:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009