Who thinks porn...

Is cheating? I saw this in a post and my personal opinion is if you freak out when you find porn in your home you are either insecure with yourself or in your relationship, my opinion only. I do not feel it is cheating. Who does and who does not?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 7:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont' have a problem with it. I would only have a problem with it is if it replaced ME, no different than gambling or drinking. When an outside entertainment comes before me and my kids, then it's an issue, but aside from that no
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dont feel like its cheating but it makes me mad sometimes because if he watches it without me and I want sex later then I cant get it.
    Anonymous

• I think its nasty and degrading to both men and women. Why would I want to see another man screw another girl or see another girl screw some guy. I believe sex is meant to be between two people and not the whole world. I find it disgusting and if I found it I would beat my husband to a pulp as he knows my views on it. Im secure and I don't think its cheating I just think its nasty.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• if your SO turns you down for sex every time you try and then you catch him with porn and doing what you do when you watch porn. or if every time you have sex it is b/c he was watching porn and wants some. than ya, i think its a form of cheating. if its something you can both enjoy or he can enjoy w/o it having a major effect on your sex life than no
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dont mind it at all I watchit by myself sometimes. but if it comes down to having sex or watching porn he better choose sex :)
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I totally agree with brailynsmama!! And my husband agrees too!!! He says why watch it when you can do it!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with brailynsmama
    Anonymous

• my brothers wife thought it was cheating because he was on some for web cam thing where he was telling them what to do. she lets him go to the strippers though. i guess it depends on the types of porn and the frequency of it. my husband sneaks a video when i am not home. i dont mind.
    Anonymous

• No, but we only do it together.
    Anonymous