how do you see to shave down there

I really want to shve down there before d day. With my first she was early didnt get the chance and it wasnt pretty down there. I tried to clean up the other day and I couldnt see anything to do it. Any tips???? I have had a bikini wax before and no thank you that hurt like hell! And DH wont do it I have already asked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• use a mirror.
    Anonymous

• lmao when i was prego i used a mirror in the shower, i can only imagine how i loooked doing it :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My hubby did it for me. Or I used a mirror.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Mirror
    Anonymous

• Well I tried the mirror thing before when I had my belly in the way BUT it fogged up too much to see anything (i shave while showering) and so I used the 'feel and shave' method. It took a while but when I went to the hospital the nurse said "ok we are going to have to shave you before we take you in' pulled the covers down and said 'o no I guess we won't have to. Thank you so much!" lol I laughed and said "well your quite welcome" It wasn't perfect but it wasn't cousin it coming out of m crotch threatening to eat you either...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 7:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I just let it grow!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• Use a fog free mirror. They make them for men to use in the shower. You can also try to have it waxed if you want to. Have your SO help in the area's you cant reach. If not just keep it trimmed up.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• What I did was I carefully did the sides. Then I just kind of felt down there with my hand and took the razor carefully across the hairs. Then I took some scissors and trimmed what I missed. It took a long time because my belly was so big but I did not want to go to the hospital with a monster hairy cookie :)
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• BTW you dont have to shave completly like you would normally do. Just the 'basics' to keep things less... hairy... for everyone??? I had a c-sec and all they needed for me was the top part...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 7:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• haha i use the feel and shave technique too. i am currently 6 months along and i cant stand hair down there. i did the same thing with my daughter!!! if its half Ass oh well but its still cleaner then what it was!!!! GL!
    renee1986

Answer by renee1986 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009