Ok so the same question I always ask, how was your day?

and what did you have for dinner?

We are just having Hamburger Helper and garlic bread. It's an easy night for me tonight.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 7:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank you very much for asking, you are so sweet!

My day was fairly uneventful. I did a couple loads of laundry, spent most of my day on my laptop, my back pain has been intense all day and I can't wait until bedtime to take my meds so I can hopefully sleep and forget it for a few hours.
    For dinner we had keilbasa with mushrooms and rice. Delicious and filling.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i had a crappy day. im looking for a new job and im getting frustrated!!! i know i have to be calm but seriously UGH!
    oh and we had KFC for dinner.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had a horrible day. I'm super sick and it doesn't help any that my son wanted to be super clingy and get into everything. We had spaghetti for dinner.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I made Lasagna and garlic bread... It's still in the oven
    As for my day, blah blah blah....
    I think I might have something to drink this evening, after the kiddies are in bed to take away the blahs...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• What a bunch of downers. My day was great, thanks for asking.

Grilled Cheese and tomato soup.
    Anonymous

• I didn't realize that being sick made me a downer. I'll try to be more chipper as I lose my guts in the toilet.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• KC'sMom do not lose hope, you will get a job! I will be thinking of you!
    1and1make3 I hate being sick to my stomach it is the worst! I hope you get better soon, and try to get some rest.
    PrydferthMenyw I am sorry about your back pain. I hate when my back hurts you can't stand up you can't sit down you can't do anything. Get well soon.
    And anon I am so glad to hear you had a good day. I did too for the most part. I am a little tired now I think I will be calling it a night after the kids are in bed.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• EDNA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I WANT YOU FOR DINNER!
    Anonymous

• My day was good! and we are having steak and cheese sandwiches tonight! yummy!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Fairly good day, slept a lot, played outside, ate a taco casserole thingy. Waiting on hubby to get home. He's working late doing a side job so yay extra money.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009