bad situation

ok so my bf and i have been together for about 4 months now but we have known each other forever. i am 22 and he is 21. well i used to date his old best friend who is know marrid to this girl and they have ababy. well i really mis my old bf! i mean my bf now is great but i feel like i should still be with my ex. they have a baby and my bf and i are having a baby in october but ijust dont feel like ishould be with him anymore!

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honey its just the hormones!!! things will work out...
    renee1986

Answer by renee1986 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You need to sort it out. If he is married and happy then your lost your chance. Worry about your baby and your health and let things figure themselves out. Since your ex is married and expecting I would let him go unless he wants you back as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well i felt lke this even before i got pregnant. i mean my ex broke up with me like 3 years ago and ive dated other guys after him and before my new bf but i just been missing him for about a year now.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well they already had their baby. he just turned a year old.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i think everyone has a little feeling for there ex just a little but i think you are hormonal and feeling like you have lost your chance to be with someone else i felt that way with my son i felt like i was stuck with that one person forever but it will go away if you really love them and if he is a great guy try to ruin a good life over some mixed feeling! if you need to talk to someone just message me ill be happy to talk!! congrats on the baby iam also due in October yay!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 7:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Then I don't think you should've gotten pregnant. Sounds to me like you are the one who feels like it should've been you having his child and getting married to him. But he has moved on and you should as well. Did you plan this pregnancy when you weren't even sure you wanted to be with this guy? I wouldn't even try and start things with the guy who is married and already has a child. You don't want to be a homewrecker. If he is happy leave him be. You need to discuss this with your partner... thats my only advice. I hope all works out.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i've read all of your other questions....your ex is married and y'all have been broken up for 3 years. Get over it.
    Anonymous