• In the Spotlight:

what size is right?

ok so iam 13 weeks almost 14 weeks and i was feeling on my tummy and was feeling like my uterus was up to my belly bottom is this possible already? i have already one baby and when i went to the doctors a few weeks ago she said i was measuring a little bit bigger from what i should be and i am SURE about my last period. well thanks i was just wondering sorry for going on and on!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be more then one in there!!!!!!!!! it is possible i am the same way but i am now 6 months along and my uterus still feels like its just now getting a little bit past my belly!
    renee1986

Answer by renee1986 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You could have ovulated earlier than you thought or the baby might be big. Its hard to tell unless your trained on where it is. You would be around 20 plus weeks for your uterus to be that high. You really have to know what your feeling for. Once you go for your 20 wk ultra sound and they do the measurements you will know a better due date. Ask your doctor how to feel. Just because your feeling it high doesn't mean it really is.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• oh ok thanks and yes i have to have a c-section because of how big my son was but thank you and i will ask!!! just needed another opinion!!
    Anonymous

• Babies all grow at different rates...I had one big growth spurt where I measured a few weeks ahead, but it evened out. Of course it could be more than one too :) The rule of thumb is 20 weeks when it is at your belly button.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• when i went last week for my ob appt i was almost 25 weeks but was measuring 23. the doc told me you can give or take 3cms and it be normal. he also said that it could be the way the baby is laying.
    Anonymous