How long were you with someone before trying to get pregnant?

I wasn't in a hurry. I waited 4 yrs. It's been 9 yrs and hubby is asking for another. I was just wondering when everyone else felt it was time. I don't know what finally made me decide. I'm a procrastinator.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We have been together 10 years and married 8. We really started trying after 5 years and it took us 7 to finally have our daughter.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We had been married for 3 years before we started trying, and then it took us 14 months just to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• After 4 years of being together for our daughter, then tried after we were almost together for 7 years for our 2nd and it only took us 1 month.. I was shocked. We are due in August with another little girl =)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My hubby and were together for 2.5 years before we started trying. Our decision was not only based on when we both felt ready and the time we had been together, but also on finances and such (or we probably would have started trying earlier). After a miscarriage at the beginning of the year, here's hoping for our 1st healthy pregnancy soon!
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 8:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We were married for 10 months, then I got pregnant without trying, miscarried, TTC then and got pregnant immediately (like 11 days after I miscarried, lol. I had no idea that it could happen so soon afterward).
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:21 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I've been married to my husband almost 3 yrs, and we've known eachother for 4 yrs.
    WE started to trying last summer, and well now we're going to have a little one before the new year!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2009