Wierdest thing just happened... TMI?

1st off, I'm currently 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

Now to my problem... My husband and I were just at Subway and we were doing some hardcare laughing at the woman who had just walked in talking about her need for some caffiene- upon which she bought two SPRITES to cure...
HA Sprite is caffiene free.
sorry.
Anyway after a particularly big chuckle I felt this *gush* between my thighs and when checked was wet. This *gush* didn't feel like I'd just pissed myself, i- I do know what that feels like, its happened before- This felt incredibly different :/
Now nothing else has accompanied this wierd happening- yet...
but I am seriously freaked out!!!

Has anything of this sort happened to anyone else?

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 7:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It happened to me when I was preggers...

I went in just to be safe. they told me that sometimes there can be a "pocket" in the water sac that leaks and then seals itself ... I did not like that explaination, but that's what I got and I was ok, went OVERDUE with my son and he weighed a very healthy 9 1/2 lbs 22 3/4 inches Whew! what a moose baby, LOL
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 7:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If your water broke it would continue to leak and you would have a bloody show. The baby may have moved or kicked you just right and you pissed yourself. It happens.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would get checked out to see if your water broke just to be on the safe side. Its either that or the baby moved and pushed on your bladder. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• YEAH IVE HAD THIS HAPPEN AND IT WAS JUST THAT I PISSED MYSELF LOL
    bubbleburst1

Answer by bubbleburst1 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my friend had that happen to her about 5-7 times when she was preggo. she would drop her kids off at my house and get checked out. her baby boy just ramed her bladder and she peed herself really bad.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you peed yourself. Everything is being pushed on it there so it does happen.
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009