Jamie Foxx makes crude radio rant on Miley Cyrus

Jamie Foxx launched a crude attack on teen sensation Miley Cyrus on his Sirius satellite radio show, saying: "Make a sex tape and grow up!" He also made comments about her being a white b*tch. And making fun of her mouth! This a GROWN man insulting a SIXTEEN year old girl! It's beyond rude and crude, it's disgusting and people should be calling for his head!!! Instead in the background you hear his little crew egging him on and helping him pile insults on this CHILD!

I think if this had been a white commentator on an African American teen (i.e. Imus) this would have been all over and calls for his resignation would abound! No apolgies are forthcoming, and won't be until he is forced to.

Do you think this is right? Do you think he should be allowed to say these things? I know about free speech but lines get drawn on this ALL the time, I think this should be one of them. You?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he is wrong and you are right, if the races were reversed everyone would have heard about it now. He is a grown man and should act as such.

Anonymous

• No, I don't think it's right. Yes, he should be allowed to say it, but he shouldn't bitch when people show anger at his response. Maybe he said the sex tape thing because he secretly wants her, who knows? Maybe it was an invitation. Sick none the less.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• http://mobile.mediacomtoday.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD97IC2OO0%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1016&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCL2_UNEWS

The link doesn't tell everything.  I heard the whole thing on the news earlier.  It was really disgusting the way these adults were speaking of her. 

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That is sad... some people never grow up. Miley is more grown up that he is ! Doing a sex tape does not make you grow up period. It does more damage than good in my opinion.
    He can say anything but if he is trying to ruin his rep.. he is doing a good job of it!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think it is racist, sexist, and he is a pig. Yet, he will get a free pass. I agree if he were a white comedian talking about Keke Palmer (for example) like that, he would be ridiculed and classified a racist. Double Standards...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Niiiiiiiiice esp to speak that way of a child.Ohwell showing his true colors I guess.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No matter which race is talking ugly about which.....she's a child and it's wrong. I imagine her Daddy will not take this lightly, nor should he.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 8:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hey, I like my Miley Cryus and what he said was disgusting! I never really like him in the first place. I think he should be called on what he said on a public radio broadcast and he should have to make a public apology to her, her family and her fans. Not that it matters but I'm black and I think if someone white would have said something like that about another black, hispanic or any other minority they would be all kinds of hell to pay, just because he's black doesn't mean he should get a pass. Let someone say something remotely bad about his daughter and you best better believe he's calling for heads to roll.

He's a parent and he should be ashamed of himself! What an example he's showing his daughter. Even though I never really like him I thought much better of him than that. He gets no respect from me. I'm pissed!

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Where's Al Sharpton when we need him? Jesse Jackson where are you today?
    This qualifies as a hate crime, her civil rights have been violated.
    Another racist black man given a pass in society cause white folks are afraid to do something about it.
    Boycott his black A**
    Anonymous

• I think that you all need to calm down!!!! People that choose to be celebrities go into it KNOWING this is going to happen. It happens everyday with tons of different people doesn't matter their age race or anything!!

Anonymous