PLEASE help

Im a young mom (22) and i want to go to a career school so that i can be a better provider for DD. I stayed at home until this past monday (our car died so we had to get a new one...not new, used new but we now have a car payment and higher insurance pmt so i need to work) anyways i still wanna go to school in the fall but b/c we only have 1 car i need to work in the am so he can work at night. My school would be in the AM and i would be willing to work at night so what are some job suggestions of things i can do and make at least $500a month. i dont wanna work late nights because my mom would be watching DD and she gets up at 5 am for work herself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you find out let me know, I'm in the same situation, and I'm only a year older.
    Anonymous

• You could work at a gas station, a grocery store thats open 24 hours, wal mart. Its up to you if you have hours in mind be clear with them when you apply and do your interview and let them know you can't do extra hours and things unless you volunteer for them.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• paige: so i could work with my school type thing?
    Anonymous

• Retail...most stores close between 8-10. Avoid food places b/c they tend to stay open late & they'll want you to do all kinds of BS. Talk to a resource counselor at your school...many schools have job placement resources or work-study programs.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Absolutely. I had a job at my university's elementary school in the library. They were more than willing to work around my class schedule. There were also job in the cafeteria, student center, library, professors assistants, etc. There were also listings for off-campus jobs specifically for college students & were more than willing to work w/ your schedule.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• waitressing
    another option would also be online classes if that is an option for you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can absolutely make $500 a month selling Avon on my team with me. Email me and we can talk more! You can sell online from home or in person!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If your willing to put in the time you can work from home and make $500 a month. I worl with an established company that is listed with the BBB. If this is a path you'd like to explore please contact me.
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 9:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I got started with the work at home company I use because I HAD to find some extra income. You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You could easily make $500/month (and more) by being a member of The MOM Team. We're moms who work from home and help others work from home as well. We do not sell products, buy inventory, host parties, take orders, or any of that. Visit my website at http://www.themomteam.com/catch710 to request more information. 

txrangersgirl

Answer by txrangersgirl at 1:57 PM on Apr. 15, 2009