I need advice from ladies who know.

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby. The problem is, my periods are irregular and it's hard to track because I don't seem to have signs of ovulation. I've tried the tests and they don't work for me either..I looked on babycenter.com at their ovulation calender, but again I can't say for sure how many days my periods are apart. I had my period on Jan. 3rd. Feb 1st. March 6th and April 8th. So their not too far apart. O n the calenders, I've put 32 days apart. And it said I'm fertile on the 24th and 25th. Just wondering if any other women have any ideas when I'll be ovualting. I understand about having sex alot in general, but he's been traveling for his job lately, which isn't a normal thing and will stop next month so it's hard to do it all the time. With my first it took six months. With his first it took one time, and he wore a condom and the girl was on birth control!! So the man must have super sperm. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have very irregular periods also, sometimes I dont even have one at all. I can go 3 months without one they are so irregular. It took my husband and I 14 months to get pregnant. On average you should ovulate between 8 to 13 days after the first day of your period. Eat a lot of fruit, cut out any caffeine or nicotine, which hurts your ability to conceive and hurts his sperm count. Good luck conceiving.
    Anonymous

• Go to a doctor and advise them what's going on. My periods just started being irregular and they are going based on the start date on this month's cycle. So we will see. You need to start writing these dates down on a calendar if for no one else's benefit but your own.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009