Which is better for a restful night sleep,Lunesta or Ambien?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• Not ambien!! I saw things when I was on it! Its a hallucinagene if you fight the sleep but it didnt make me tired at all.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• What things did you see? I'm curious.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 8:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like ambien because it helps me fall asleep fairly fast. If I don't take it right before bed, it makes me weird. One night I was trying to type an answer to a question and it looked like the circles in the background of this section were floating. As far as Lunesta goes, I don't care for it. I wake up and have an awful taste in my mouth like i fell asleep with a chewed up aspirin my mouth or something. A lot of people have that problem.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I took ambien and it was great. I actually slept. Never tried Lunista so I can't comment on that one. Either way just becareful. Any drug rather marketed as being non habit forming can be if used in the long term.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2009