Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know where i can get a 'shot blocker'?

i have gone to different sites that aren't selling it right now. its a small yellow plastic, shaped u that is used to help block pain from shots.

Answer Question

Asked by IslaNene671 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Seriously? The pain is a small prick and lasts for a few seconds. A lot of times it is harder on the parents than the child. We all survivied out shots and turned out ok. I am not being cruel and heartless, just realistic.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • thanks tyfry for the useless back to the question!

    Answer by IslaNene671 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.