Can we ever really prove....

Anything?

Religious, political, just for fun, general parenting...the list goes on and on. It just seems there is always an "explanation" to disprove what you are trying to prove (even if its just an opinion). And since you can't really disprove a concept (an opinion) then can anything ever really be proven?

Have fun with this one ladies. Its just a random outpouring of thought and meant to bring some laughter into the section...

Throw out some facts and let others disprove them with hilarity!

ozarkgirl3

Asked by ozarkgirl3 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only things that can be measured can be proven. Currently the size of my ass is up for debate.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I know for a fact that punishment works! Look at the US and the lightnin' chair! Those guys never do *that* again now do they?

*Wishin Canada had an ol' sparky!*
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 8:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I know for a fact tequila makes your clothes fall off. I've seen it. It's not pretty!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I know for a fact in laws are the "debil", who else tells you to do things you don't want to?
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 8:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I know for a fact that my son's father is a lazy ass idiot who just wants to be around until I sign away child support so he doesn't have to pay it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• LOL...these are good ladies!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009