I'm not a pot smoker but I would want to know about any Wines that I can drink that won't give me a hangover the next day but will relax me right away because I have a 4 year old son that at the end of the day,I really need a quick pick me up but not expensive?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Try some Chardonnay. Half a glass should be cool but if the kid has been extra energetic then a full glass might be in order. My son is 10 months old and I have a half a glass every other night!!!!
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 8:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well good thing you don't smoke pot because it's not a pick me up thing. As for wine, I don't know. Talk to your OB.
    Anonymous

• Try some kaismer...vodka and vanilla mixed. You can drink it with coke or rootbeer. OFF THE CHAIN!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can't drink wine for a pick me up and still take sleeping meds before bed to help you fall asleep. WTH?? READ HER OTHER POSTS ABOUT SLEEPING MEDS...
    Anonymous