I heard this Joke from Katt Williams(the comedian) about Life is too short and we need to stop worrying about things that are not that important at that moment,If you don't have a Job and you're dealing with Kids Just smoke a little weed and things will be put in prospective of what's important in life,I almost died because it was so funny does anbody believe that this true?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely. weed has an effect to clear the mind of those "absurdities" that we believe are so important that we let them rule our happiness. I love Katt Williams.
    Anonymous

• lol, Katt is great. I don't know how much weed is necessary for it, but if you do put things in perspective, yes indeed....life would be oh so sweet!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol, my husband came home singing cant we all just smoke a bong instead of cant we all just get along, he had a bad day at work aparently.
    Anonymous