PEN in the washer machine!

My husband left 4 pens in his pants and started a load of laundry, how do i get ben out of clothes without bleaching it? HELP!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I hope you didnt already dry them. If you didnt already dry them, just leave them in the washer and wash them again.
    Anonymous

• he did... he didnt realize it until he took the clothes out of the dryer and he had pen alll over our white towels!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• your best bet is to try to presoak in bleach, but once you dry them it usually sets the stain in.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have had this problem and nothing I have found will take ink out of clothes once dry, not even the special stain remover that claims to remove ink. I tried.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009