will you have sex on your period? what WILL you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• HAVE SEX
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I wont do it on my period it feels nasty and gross to be personally now if i am on my last day i might but at the beginning it just feels nasty to me so i will usually pleasure my hubby in other ways
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sure, why not? If the mood strikes us, we are doing it regardless of what time of month it is.
    Anonymous

• my hubby says I smell different on those days, but it's more of an animalistic urge. we of course have sex when I'm on my period (not heavy days). There are days where I don't hurt because of it (I have endometriosis) and sex is glorious! Plus I get crazy horny sometimes and have to attack him!
    Anonymous

• I think that's a little disgusting. Some guys get turned on. I might do it on my last day but I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because I'm thinking about my period and I'd most likely have cramps...
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No thats nasty
    Anonymous

• sex on your period is awesome!! do it!! you are a lot more sensitive and its really good! put a towel down if its the first few days or do it in the shower to get clean afterwards! its a natural thing (thats how my husband justified it to me the first time he said it was okay to do it then) so why is it gross?
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That's what sex in the shower is for.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i've done it on my period BUT I shower before, it takes a little planning but the shower seems to temporarily stop the flow, so shower before or do it in the shower :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2009