FOR ANYONE WHO LIVES IN VA,MD OR DC nightclub question lol

okay i will be my 1st time at a club and I wanted to know what can or can not wear? like i wanna wear skinny jeans and a nice top. Also what do men have to wear? if it helps I am going to LOVE nightclub

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• In VA there are different clubs that have different dress codes (at least last time i was out to one) skinny jeans and a nice top should be fine. In some, men cannot wear flip flops/sandals and not overly baggy pants..... but that is not every one, so I guess it depends where you go
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 8:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Every time Ive been to Love the dress code has been grown and sexy...so no jeans...everyone there is always super dressed....like seriously, guys are dressed very nicely and upscale, slacks...blazers, sweaters that type of stuff...i would suggest a sexy dress or if you want to wear pants a really sexy skinny pant and a nice top with heels
    Anonymous

• Thanks, and what about mean can they wear jean if not baggey?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009