O.K. so who's wrong here?

My hubby for walking past the friggin window naked when I have the blinds pulled up or the neighbor for always looking out her window at our place. He says she should mind her own business. I told him HE is probably the reason she is so nosy. lol. She is in her 50's and handicapped. He is 26. I am tired of running in front of him closing the blinds as he walks along.lol. i put the robe in the bathroom for a reason.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let him do it, let her watch. Its kinda funny and do you really wanna deprive an old woman a few last jollies, and I'm sure it helps hubby's ego. They all like getting watched.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well, he really shouldn't walk in front of the open window naked. More so because what if children happen to walk by?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• hehe, let him enjoy his lovely nakedness. if there's one place in the world you should be able to walk around naked its your house!! Keep the blinds shut if the neighbor bothers you, or see if you can put some plants in front of your windows. I love nakey time!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have yet to meet a man be he 3 or 43 that is not an exhibitionist!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• They call it voyeurism for a reason.... LOL Oh my gawd.... he's a nut. You married an insane nut. Well, yeah, she should be minding her business, but for crying out loud, you put a naked man in front of a woman and she's gonna look... even if it's just out of complete disgust, or lust..... He knows better. Maybe you could put that mirror shading on the glass so she only sees herself. I know my DH revels in the fact that he can run around his own house naked if he wants..... we may never understand them, and neutering never helps! But I swear, I'd be pulling the drapes before he even gets home so he wouldn't be seen.... knowing another woman is just gawking at my man would irritate me. He's wrong, you're right. Put on the robe Mister!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• he he he he.....Adeline1210.....nakey time-priceless
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 9:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Who cares if he walks past the window naked. If I was him, I would wave at her as he goes by. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I absolutley LOVE your answers pacemyself and istickland!!! FOTFLMAO
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009