My son is 4 years old and is not in school yet because I'm having trouble with following instructions when it comes to the medical/dental stuff.the medical form is easy but the dental well he's never been to the dentist before before because I'm an inexperienced mom who never got advice from her own,what shold I do first?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Let's see. Where to begin? Well, first off all of the Moms here were at one point first time moms. So you are in good company. The mothers here are a wealth of information on a variety of subjects. All you need to write down is he has not been to the dentist yet and enroll him in school also advising that you will get him in to see the dentist.

Get that little boy in school, you do whatever you need to do to make it happen. Inexperienced or not, you're still a mother. More importantly you are your son's mother. He will be looking to you for help and guidance. Even if you don't know what to do, don't ever be afraid to ask and get advice so you can be stronger to lead your son.

Good Luck Momma.

lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009