i was feeling frisky...TMI

I woke hubby up the other night for some booty and i decided i wanted to try anal (havent tried in a few years) well i could even get the head of his penis in and after i felt i had to fart so i went to the bathroom and my butt was bleeding? Im asking who of you have done it, fif you like it and how did you get around the pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• op ***i meant to say COULDNT get the head in...
    Anonymous

• LUBE my dear friend. Lube. my husband has to coax me just a little, usually he is totally able to distract me with kisses and lovely words. truth is, I'm so scared every time even though I know he doesn't hurt me...he's so big! lol I love it though. He's able to hit something that makes me cum every time and I have trouble cumming vaginally, (sad I know!) But yea, lube my dear friend. KY makes a product called Liquid that we love. just put a lot on both you and him. if he's not against it, have him start with his finger, trust me it will loosen things for you. try to enjoy yourself, don't think it's dirty or you won't like anything. after he's able to get it in, no matter how he enters, he HAS to follow your lead, whether or fast or slow is up to you. there isn't really pain then...just pressure..sweet pressure. the feeling like you have to fart or poop doesn't really go away, but you can redirect those feelings.
    Anonymous

• First you need to be really relaxed and ready. I insist upon a massage to relax me. Then some heavy forplay, like a good licking from the rooter to the tooter. Then let him tease his way in. Coax it in. Don't let him just ram it in all dry and stiff. Moisten the opening and surrounding area and let him poke a little at a time while you manually stimulate your clitoris...see if that works. I don't do it all the time but when I do that's how I do it. Either that or just get drunk. ;)
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yea its okay but i dont like it
    Anonymous

• Sorry I'm of no help at all but I couldn't help but chuckle a bit when i read "fart". I think I must be tired. LOL
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• have him massage the opening with his thumb to loosen things up and use Astroglide or some other great lub.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ive never had anal but my husband really wants to and ive been considering it but after reading these answers, im now TERRIFIED! and i found it pretty unsexy to begin with, but now border line EW? haha

good luck!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009