How soon did you test positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 3 to 3.5 weeks
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 2 weeks before my period was due to arrive
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was 3 weeks pregnant.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i kept testing and testing and testing and it was all negative until i was 6 weeks 2 days..it finally came back possitive :D

yay!

now im 39 weeks and thinking im going into labor right now and hoping not because my fiance isnt home and is in the woods wheeling
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 1 week after my missed period.
    lovemybaby1313

Answer by lovemybaby1313 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• with my first pregnancy (that i miscarried) i had already missed my period..and found out i was 5 weeks the next day. with my second.. i tested 2 weeks before my period was supposed to even come on(just playin around) and it came out positive. and with this pregnancy, i tested 1 week before my period was supposed to start.
    Anonymous

• im guessing mine was 2 weeks after my missed period.. bc id also had an ultrasound that day and it came out nothing was in there. and another 2 weeks later showed an ink spot which started to be a sac and then 2 weeks after that a 3rd ultrasound showed i was 6w1d haha
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• The day of my missed period. I am always patient and wait =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i waited till my next period then went to a chemist and checked but i looked each day near my period date and knew
    bunnygirlk

Answer by bunnygirlk at 10:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• SandraB383, you're a better woman than I am! LOL I was always impatient and ended up wasting money on tests that came out negative either because I wasn't pg or because I'd tested too soon!
    With this fourth pregnancy, I was shocked to my shoes when it came out positive. I only tested because DH was making jokes the morning I was due for my period. So I thought, "What the heck? I'll test just to rule it out. " While washing my hands after taking the test, I remininisced about all the times I'd wanted so badly to be pg that I'd stare at a test, willing the second line to pop up. I laughed and thought, "Yeah, and every time I was, the second line popped up immediately." About that time I happened to glance over at the test I'd just finished taking...the second line had popped up immediately! So, here we go again!
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 10:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009