BACK ME UP CAFEMOM !!!!!!!

Hello just wondering if I started my period on the 16 of last month am I suppose to be on right now.I am on a 28 day cycle and I ovulated on the 29th.I have'nt started yet just hoping we have baby dust on us please give the best advice you can.If I am right I counted 28 days from the start which gave me the 13 let me know if I am right

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you are right. To have another opinion then go to www.yourdays.com and it let's you know your cycle, your best dys to conceive based on when you start.

Good Luck to you...~*~*~*~*BABY DUST*~*~*~*~ to you...
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Go to babycenter. com they have a ovulation calculator. It helped me wonders, and is very reassuring. =) good luck.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If you ovulated on the 29th, your period should have been due this past Sunday, on the 12th. So you're technically two days late right now! Baby Dust to you!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 9:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh good Luck to you!!! What a happy uplifting post!!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sounds like you're pregnant. Go test in the morning.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009