• In the Spotlight:

which is the best.....

What is the best weight loss pill to help you lose weight fast. Ive tried just about everything and cant seem to drop the weight. I try to exercise but have a bad foot so I have to limit my walking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• None. I have taken diet pills and they make my heartbeat race and I get super shaky. Have you tried Weight Watchers? It is not a diet but a lifestyle change. Talk to your doctor before taking any pills. There are many exercises that you can do without walking or using your foot too much.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Have you gotten your thyroid checked? I eat right and exercise a lot and I wasn't losing anything. My doctor put me on meds for my thyroid and I lost 15 pounds in a month! Adipex are great too, but you have to get them from a doctor.
    Anonymous