Does your Grocery Store Give you their Flyers?

I get Emails from MR. Pig. For Piggly Wiggly Stores! We don't have one near my Town but 25 miles Away.. But for Good Sales I'll Drive!! So I see the Sales! I hear of them on the Radio.. I go to the Store & ask the Bagger who asks the Cashier who Rudely Says: We don't give them out in the Store & you can't Get the Coupons/Specials with out them! I drove all that Way for Easter Specials & I hear that! DH asks someone else & they say, They don't give them out in the Store! You're must bring yours from home! Though they had A Big Stack of them!! Isn't this Wrong?? Sad! I drove there for my Easter Shopping! We left & went to Walgreen's, Pick & Save & Aldi! What A Let Down! Bad Mr. Pig! Anyone Else Deal with this???

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't have the piggy store but i do work for a grocery store and not for one minute would i or anyone i work with treat a customer like that ever not for a minute i would call the store manager as well the corp. office and let them know that you drove 25 miles and was treated like that. I can't stand when people choose to work with the pubic and treat the pubic like shit.
    Anonymous

• yup. its by the front door when you walk in by the grocery carts. sorry you had to deal with that. you should've just reached over and grabbed one. lol. i know, i'm horrible.
    Anonymous