Should I feel disrespected?

Ok, I was on facebook tonight looking at my husband's sister's friends list to see if anybody I know is on there. Anyhow, I noticed that she is friends with my husband's ex-fiancee. I feel a bit disrespected by this. Should I feel that way or is it not that big of a deal? I would really appreciate some opinions on this one. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• if your hubby is not talking to her or anything and they ended on good terms then why not im sure his sister and her are still friends! but if it was me i would not be mad at his sister i would be mad at my hubby because im prego and a freak like that lol
    Anonymous

• not a huge deal. you have no need to fear this. your hubby loves you!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Your husband's sister is entitled to be friends with people she likes. It would be disrepectful toward you if she would invite the lady to a family party, but to be friends with her is not being disrepectful of you.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ppl like ppl sometimes. We can't fight that. It's no disrespect to you though

Answer by admckenzie at 9:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't think it's a big deal. I would just let them be friends and say nothing about it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It depends on your SIL. I have 2 who are complete opposites. If the older one did this I wouldn't think twice about it However the younger one stays 'friends' w them so she can give the exgf all the details of what's going on. The younger one doesn't like me & LOVES drama so she 'informs' the crazy ex (who went to great lengths trying to break me & DH up even on our wedding day) & then crazy lady calls him. (hes changed his # but his lil sis gives it to the crazy) so like I said it depends on you SIL & you know her 'intentions' but remember your DH has done nothing wrong & don't get mad at him bc it'll either be A. unneccesary or B. a waste bc that's what ur SIL is trying to accomplish. this is when I extra love on DH bc I imagine how insanely jealous the ex would be if she saw. (ha mental satisfaction)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You should ask yourself why you're that insecure that it bothers you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would be offended!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009